My name is Gerrit Onstein.
My programs are aimed at teams and individuals who want to acquire relevant knowledge and skills. Talent and competence development are central to this. I work practically and result-oriented, positive and stimulating, involved and searching for deepening of life.
What do I offer?
A custom-made and lasting, captivating learning experience. The programs are made according to the learning question and the direct intensive experience of the participants themselves.
Which activities fit your question? How much time do you want to spend? What is the physical condition of the team members? How do we ensure that everyone can participate? Together we will come to a program that fits seamlessly.
Because this is not a theory, nor is it a role-play, but real learning experiences, the learning effect of these activities on the individual participant is greater than in most other training sessions.
What's in it for us?
You go home afterwards with:
- Insight into what drives you and how you act in an unknown environment.
- Insight into your role and place in the team and the organisation.
- A personal vision on your leadership style.
- Insight into your collaboration style through the experience in an environment outside the comfortzone.
Your team gets back to work with:
- Insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the team.
- Ways to consult and to listen to each other.
- the feel like getting the job done together again.
- the feeling to be on the same page.
2013 - present: Owner Outrac:
Organisation and supervision of outdoor activities for the benefit of
- specific target groups;
- educational support activities;
- team coaching;
- youth and youth work;
- national and international course guidance for coaching and training in a.o. Nepal, France, Canada, Egypt, Croatia.
2005-present: Outdoor sports instructor:
- supervision of course groups at home and abroad. Hiking and survival trainings
1989-2014 – Coach within special education / outdoor sports specialist.
Training and courses:
- Outdoor sports instructor
- Open water diver
- FIRST AID / FAFS
- Wilderness Level 3 First Aid
- Basic wilderness first aid
- Advanced rope rescue
- Search and rescue
- Canadian survival and woodstravel instructor level 1 and 2
- IGA: Apprentice interpretive guide
- Developmental psychology and psychopathology
- -Special education/traineeship coaching